Tuesday, September 12, 2017

#NoMoreFear Campaign - Take 2 'NOTHING'


...presented by: KaronCouture.

TRU Intro:
Hi! My name is Bridget Banks-Amos, a Mortgage professional, advocate Model, and KC Collaborator! My hometown is Port Arthur, TX, the great Golden Triangle! I am a woman of faith, fashion, and family; and also a small business owner and visionary of iModelBehavior. Our mission is to strive for empowerment of women and children. As an Advocate Model, encourage the blessings of beauty, style, grace, and fashion with others industry professionals.

TRUStory: 

I'll be transparent and TRU! These last years have been extremely busy with tragedy, trials, and problems on every side, which put me in a dark place of depression, fear, anger, and defeated at times. "WHAT is happening, God". Yeap, I'm "perfectly imperfect". My marriage and our family was falling apart at the seams, and my rock & dad was diagnosed with cancer. ðŸ’” During this time, I truly felt like the enemy, satan was winning BIG TIME and there were many days/nights of praying, crying and praying again. Yeah, it was truly hard times BUT God... Later after all the tears, fears, and pain; the Reality was 'This' wasn't the order of God but He trusted me with it ALL so NOTHING to FEAR, accepted process, the reigning peace, and trusting that He will do what He said "I will not leave you.." according to Deuteronomy 31:6/ Hebrews 13:5

TRUOvercomer: 
This season of my life is purely NOTHING more than "if God is for US (my family and I) than who can be against us.." Romans 8:31 I WILL continue to PICK MYSELF UP each day with that in spirit, soul, and mind including walking in the deliverances from the opinions of others and merely trusting in who the Lord says 'good or bad' about my situation or others. "Every good and perfect gift is from God." James 1:17 Living His Word is the GREATEST THING we can do for ourself and not allowing situations to mess us up. Sometimes we miss it BUT grace allows us to start again with death of one's self and whatever matters to us only. I'm currently performing a funeral services for myself each day😀; killing things that doesn't matter in my life or the kingdom. NOTHING will stop my successful marriage, our blended family, and speak healing of my father-my daddy, ministry and purpose of Bridget's life. I will be about my Father's business.. NOTHING can be taken away from what God has set up for His people. Just call it a new FREEDOM in Christ.#staywoke With a faith-based Life and trusting all that my God says I AM. I'm not going to be a slave to FEAR and just cast ALL things/others to Him because I know who I AM. "I know that there is nothing better for people than to be happy and to do good ...the gift of God. I know that everything God does will endure forever; nothing can be added to it and NOTHING taken from it. God does it so that people will fear him." Ecc 3:12‭
#NoMoreFearTake2
#TRUbeauty
#BeMadeOver
#transformation
#TRUstory
#beauty
#AdvocateModel
#NOTHING
#iModelBehavior

No comments:

Post a Comment