Thursday, July 20, 2017



'T.he R.eal U Campaign! Highlighting women that are made over, from the inside out, thru a relationship with GOD: Spirit + Style.

Today's highlight: T.R.U. Beauty Advocate Model, Mimi Irvin – Christ Follower, Mother, Wife, and Friend shares...

T.R.U. INTRO:

"I am a Project Engineer by day - truly blessed to have this position. However, fashion is my passion! I started my dream of pursuing a career in the fashion industry with establishing MeYe Label (Pronounced MY Label).

My Motto is “Dress the Part, Shop Smart”. MeYe Label Vintage Resale was created to inspire women to realize that personal style is about YOU while adding unique affordable vintage pieces to their style closet."

T.R.U. CONFESSION:

"This journey was and still isn’t an easy one. The following were thoughts that I’ve had along the way in my professional career and in launching MeYe Label:
· The fashion industry is over saturated, why start now?
·Am I making the right move?
·Are people truly inspired?
·Why me? I can’t do this.
·Should I Stop?

T.R.U. MAKEOVER:

"Through SPIRITUAL GROWTH I have learned to manage self-doubt.
'Jeremiah29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare[a] and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope'."

"I have to remind myself not to DOUBT and that GOD has given me a purpose to fulfill. Through FAITH in GOD all things are possible. It’s not just about ME, it’s about everyone that is affected from my purpose. Staying focused on GOD allows me NOT to focus on what I have not done, or what I haven’t achieved, instead focusing on THE BEST THAT IS YET TO COME.

As a T.he R.eal U. Beauty Advocate Model, I stand with Karon L. Washington and our foundational scripture - Romans 8:15 For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, “Abba, Father.”....this is the foundation of TRU BEAUTY...bridging the gap between inner + outer beauty!#NoMoreFear #BeMadeOver #TRUBeauty #TRUidentity #TheRealYou


No comments:

Post a Comment