Thursday, July 20, 2017






T.he R.eal U Campaign! presented by KaronCouture. Sharing stories of #BEAUTIFUL #TRANSFORMATION through a relationship with GOD!

T.R.U INTRO:

Sabrena L. Cross, Business Owner...
Helpmate - Mother - Friend - Entrepreneur - Founder and Creator of Butterfly Kiss Cosmetics - Instructor - Professional MakeUpArtist - Founder of Royal Butterfly Effect
www.sabrenacross.com

I began my journey in fashion and beauty as a little girl and it's been an inspiring journey, not just for me but others along my path. In route to this place called destiny, I realized that every road traveled and every detour I’ve encountered, was all for the purpose of evolution and effect. As I evolved into the woman that God intended me to be, I was entrusted with a greater responsibility to positively affect the lives of others for change. From that, a 'brand' of transformation was born.

The hallmark of what I am called to do is founded upon “transformation”. It is in the artistry of beauty, color and cosmetics that women are transformed in their appearance. Not only is there an external change but with every stroke of a brush and every glide of lip and cheek color, something takes place on the inside of a woman. With the application of foundation coverage, something is uncovered from the inner core of a woman. Excitingly – transformation happens from the inside out.

T.R.U. CONFESSION:

This transformation process began with me dealing with infertility and other female medical issues which caused moments in my life that I felt less than a woman, not good enough, like I was abandoned by God. I felt that God didn't love me enough and I was unworthy. I felt worthless but God began to show me that I have a greater purpose in this life. Transformation began to take place within me, taking me from a caterpillar to a vibrant butterfly! My compassion for people and passion to help others has positioned me to be a mother of 2 children by way of adoption but also a mentor to hundreds of children and young adults, as well as women & men who I have encountered in my life. From owning and operating a salon, to being in management for MAC, a top cosmetic brand, it has all been part of the process. After the pressure of office politics in corporate America, I started to feel a pull in my spirit to take a leap of faith into the next level of my destiny. It was as if God was allowing me to become so discomforted in my day to day career, that stepping out of my present situation – into my next level purpose – was the only other option.

At that point, I transitioned from a business manager, to a business owner of my very own brand and cosmetic line - “Butterfly Kiss” (glam metamorphosis). All the pain I encountered in corporate America was only the labor pains that prepared me to push the baby of business out, because it was beginning to outgrow the womb of purpose. That pain accelerated the process that lead me to greater. It was time to give birth and that baby was born. God has entrusted me with some of His most precious butterflies which is why 'Royal Butterfly Effect' is in works. I believe in total transformation from the inside out and look forward to my organization helping so many discover their true value, true worth and TRU Beauty.

T.R.U. MAKEOVER:

Now, as an entrepreneur, I AM change – creating change for others. Utilizing everything I have learned, gained, and obtained, my gift makes room for me on many levels. As I position myself in purpose and on purpose, doors of opportunities have opened effortlessly on many occasions, including but not limited to meeting and working with Karon and the TRU Beauty Campaign. My greatest joy is simply being a blessing to others on all levels. The idea of infertility isn't easy but being blessed to give birth to greatness makes it all worth it. It’s just as if you plant yourself on the mat lying in front of automatic doors...as long as you’re in position, the doors open without complication.

My ministry is more than makeup. Always see yourself as God sees you...beautifully and wonderfully made!

("And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God." ~Romans 12:2)

From the inner me to the outer you... Get kissed and be fiercely transformed!

#BeMadeOver
#TRUBeautyTuesday
#TRUBeauty
#TransformationTuesday
#KaronCouture
#Romans815
See More

No comments:

Post a Comment